Graeme Robin has a number of books in print.
There is the ‘On Roads Without Lines‘ series of travel books:
- Book 2 – A journey over four months behind the old “iron curtain” countries of Eastern Europe.
- Book 3 – A journey over four months through France, Spain, Portugal and magical Morocco.
- Book 4 – A journey over four months through Central Europe to Italy, Tunisia, Albania, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Palestine and the Balkans.
These paperbacks are priced at A$10 each. Aust postage, handling and GST included. For more information about each book’s content please simply click on the image of the book’s cover at the bottom of this page.
His most recent publication is a hardcover:
- It is a layman’s look at that immense problem confronting the world – the problem of continual population increase on our finite planet.
- In this book Graeme Robin explores the emotion of living in a smallish seaside village that has a planned population growth of 10% a year. And Australia.
- He then ditches the emotion and looks at the world scene in terms of logic and simple arithmetic to challenge our present world population increase of 9,132 people every hour, of every day, of the year. We live on a finite planet so the growth has to – must – stop sometime! But why are we not facing this confronting and compelling argument.
- This little book is trying to help build a conversation – a conversation to cut through the fog of indifference and prejudice.
‘Is The World Full Yet?‘ is priced at $10 Aust postage, handling and GST included. For more information about this book’s content please simply click on the image of the book’s cover below.
Means of payment:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Mail a cheque or Money order
- Pay online using secured PayPal payment (You don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to pay, you can simply use your visa/master card via PayPal to securely pay for this item)
- Mail the cash wrapped in newspaper to my Ocean Grove address. (This fourth method is not seriously recommended)
How to order:
- Click the “Add to cart” button below.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button when ready to order.
- Follow the prompts to complete your order.
- OR, if you would like more information about the content of any of the books please simply click on the image of the book’s cover below.